Friday, March 09, 2007

IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!! 9 days of freedom!

Maybe I'll get out of my pajamas before noon each day.
Maybe I'll brush my hair before Wednesday.
Maybe I'll pick up one part of one room.
Maybe I'll put on a tinnnnny bit of makeup.
Maybe I'll do something productive.
Maybe I'll let the kids do something fun.
Maybe I'll make it to one soccer practice and cheer.
Maybe I'll pick up the phone if someone calls.
Maybe I'll do more with my day then read, watch mindless TV, and nap.
Maybe I'll wash a dish.
Maybe I'll even cook a meal.
Maybe I'll make my bed on two out of the nine days.
Maybe I'll wash a sock or two.
Maybe I'll feed the cat (okay, he follows me around looking sad if I don't so I guess I have to do that)
Maybe I'll feed the kids. (see above reasoning)
Maybe I'll enjoy my long-deserved break!
Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. It's my break and I'll do what I want. So there.

No comments: