Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why, oh why, can I not find the time to blog this summer? It's not like I'm working 40 hour weeks for the next few months. Let's see if we can figure this out....

1. VBS. Running the kids to and from everyday this week while trying to get a little work thrown in to boot.

2. Kitty. Shots to be exact (since I can't find his adoption papers and all shots need to be current for him to go to kitty camp in a few weeks). He moped around the house for 3 whole days with me feeling guilty the whole time. Never did figure out if it was because of the shots or if he was just mad at me. Either way, I seem to have been forgiven now.

3. Bathing said kitty. Dumb idea.

4. Vacation coming soon!! Suitcases? Clothes to wear? Things to do on the plane? Cameras ready for tons of pictures? House organized? Pets taken care of? And the list seems to go on and on.....

5. Who's dumb idea was it to have a garage sale 2 days before we leave on vacation?!? All my vacation funds are going to be in quarters this year.

6. Yearly summer cleaning and room organization (read: get rid of old toys)

7. Trying to out-swim the flood waters. I think I saw an ark yesterday. Hey, when Texas ends a drought.....we really END THE DROUGHT!!

8. Trying to keep the kids from killing each other out of boredom.

9. Summer = lazy!!

No comments: