Friday, July 25, 2008

If It's Not Nailed Down, Out It Goes!!

So what have I been doing the last few weeks? I'm glad you asked. For some reason I got the cleaning/tossing bug. If we haven't looked at something in the last 3 months it either got thrown away or donated. (for an excellent example of the donating, please see Sharla's very sparkely blog). But I may have gotten a bit carried away. This is now my house....



We have also been dealing with domestic problems. My big fluffy kitty has been moping around the house and not eating very well. Since it was time for his shots anyway, I took him to the vet today.



Needless to say, he wasn't happy with me. But on a happy note, he is fine. Apparently he is still just mad that the kitten is still in his house. I may have shocked him out of his funk since today after we got home he actually slept on his chair at the end of my bed (hasn't done that in days). So to keep him from getting lonely, I napped too.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey, I LOVE the look of that house! Can you come do mine too? I think we all inherited the packrat gene - that's my excuse anyway, "it's not my fault!".