Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Help Me, I'm Losing My Mind!


Since we are not talking election results in my house tonight, I am pondering some of life's great mysteries. Tonight while tucking Andrew into bed, I started to tell him not to let the bedbugs bite. Which naturally led to a plethora of bedbug songs. Which then led to a giggle fest during one such song. Which led to the mystery of the evening....WHAT ARE THE WORDS TO THIS DUMB SONG!

(hum hum hum)
(hum hum hum)
The beetles and the bedbugs, were playing a game of ball.
The score was (hum hum), the beetles were ahead.
The bedbugs hit a home run, and knocked me out of bed...

I remember the chorus from here on. But help me....I'm losing my mind over this.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I woke up Sunday morning,
I looked up on the wall.
The beatles and the bedbugs,
Were playing a game of ball.
The score was six to nothing,
The beatles were ahead.
The bedbugs hit a homerun,
And knocked me out of bed, a singin'.
Eeanie, meanie, meanie,
minie, mo.
Catch a wiggle waggle, by his toe.
And if he,
Holler, holler hollers,
Let him go.
Singin,
Eeanie, meanie, mynie,
Eeanie, meanie, mynie,
Eeanie, meanie, mynie,
Mo,o,o.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

May I suggest http://www.badbedbugs.com/bed-bug-song/ which has the songs and details.

Some tunes you just can't get out of your mind until you give yourself to them and hum the tune repeatedly :)

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!!