Monday, June 15, 2009

Since I've been gone...

Quick update:

1. We are all still breathing, sweating and breathing......and sweating.

2. Computer crashed a few days ago so the whole family has been fighting over the laptop. (guess who usually loses that fight and goes to the end of the line).

3. After much praying over and hitting the computer on the forehead yelling, "Be healed", I have cured the computer and now it is working again (we'll see for how long).

4. Alyssa graduated from school and I only cried a little bit. Junior high here we come!

5. Summer has been here for almost two weeks and it feels like forever. I guess that's good, but I know once July hits, the summer will fly by.

6. Andrew was playing on an All-star team but we were knocked out of the tournament tonight. Oh, rats. I love watching baseball in 100 degree weather. But, another tournament starts next week so.....YIPPEE!

7. Colorado trip. Who's ready? Not me. I still have time though.

8. Oh, Blake bought a new van. The conversation went something like this....
Ring ring (phone rings at work) "Hi, dear wife, remember when I told you I was going to work at home today well instead, I'm going to work at home only half the day and this afternoon I'm going to buy you a new van. Okay? Bye." No, I'm not kidding. But he got a good deal and I like my new van. We still can find it in the parking lot though.

That's about it. Boring but sweaty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Colorado trip!! It will be so nice in the mountains--we won't even get too sweaty. And I promise all these tornado warnings will be over with by then.