Saturday, August 27, 2005

Up and Running



Okay, I think I figured out the picture thing. I made the kids "pose" for a picture to put on here. See how much Andrew loves his sister.

Andrew starts his first full week of school on Monday. We'll see how he does. I think I'm more nervous than he is. Five days just seems like a lot. But I know he'll have fun. He has met both of his teachers and seems to really like them. Of course, one is his "real" teacher (the one he met first). I'm not sure what that makes the other one....maybe the "fake" teacher?

Alyssa is loving 3rd grade. They changed the schedule over the summer so now the kids go to PE everyday and rotate thru Art, Music, Computer, and Spanish. I like the physical activity but I hate that she only gets the others maybe once or twice a week.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yea, Michelle!!!

Tracy said...

Oh, man, I can't believe you caved! I'm just about ready to delete mine since no one bothered to listen to my "rules"!

Sharla said...

Now we are officially a cool family. We just need to get Dad and Mom blogging...