Thursday, December 08, 2005


Wow it's been a while since I posted. Time just slips by. So tell me, when did I get old enough to have a 9 year old? We celebrated her birthday over Thanksgiving since she wanted a sleep-over and no one was going out of town. Worked out pretty well except I forgot about her cake until the morning of her party. Poor thing.

As I'm sure you have heard by now, IT'S COLD HERE! Our school let out at noon on Wednesday and they cancelled school today. I had such great plans for the extra day off but ended up getting nothing really done. All I wanted to do was sit under a blanket and read. Was pretty enjoyable though. Blake didn't go in today either. He decided to work at home and not fight the ice. Roads were pretty clear down here by 10 a.m. Ally seemed upset when we mentioned that things were clearing up. She thought that if the weather got better than she would have to go to school for the day. That may not have been a bad idea. I think by noon everyone was bored silly but there was no way we were going out in 12 degree weather! So we just spent the day watching the dumb newspeople standing outside telling us how cold it was. Idiots.

So now you are all caught up with the Brannons. I know, I know. How do we live with all this excitement?!?

No comments: