Monday, March 27, 2006

Okay, I tried to post this weekend but the computer kept messing up. So after the third try, I just gave up. Hopefully we'll have better luck today. I was just letting everyone know that Ally's project is finally finished! She even gave her speech today. Did a very good job too. I do have to admit that I am TIRED of hearing about big cats. Go ahead. Ask me anything. I could probably tell you everything there is to know about tigers, lynx, lions, and black leopards. Though I guess that was the idea of the project...for her to become an expert on some subject. I think her models turned out pretty good. I had bought the dough to sculpt the cats but I didn't buy Sculpty brand since it is so expensive (but really good). The one I bought was very easy to work with but took FOREVER to dry. She ended up painting it before all the pieces were completely dry. Of course, as it was drying, all the legs, ears, tails, and heads fell off so we had to do some major repairs before she could paint them. All-in-all, it turned out pretty good.

UUUGGHHH! It's doing it again! I can't upload my picture of her project. I'll try again later.

No comments: