Friday, March 17, 2006

Zoo Madness


Okay. My turn to post zoo pictures. I know Sharla told you all how crowded it was but I really didn't feel that claustrophobic until about the last hour since the place is so big. (Not including the lines for the bathrooms....that's a whole different story.) The kids did have a really good time. Of course the main reason I had for going was to get pictures of the big cats. And the male lion was asleep with his back to us and the tigers were all hiding against the wall. Oh well.

We spent the entire day yesterday working on Ally's independent project. We modeled 4 big cats, rocks, leaves, trees, etc., until I wanted to scream. Now if they will just dry so she can paint them. I really want this project finished before she has to go back to school on Monday. Next week is just going to be too busy to plan on doing too much on it. I don't understand why everything has to fall on the same day. Do they just like to torture busy moms?

Well, we still haven't found a new church yet and I really hate looking. In fact it looks like we are going to have to keep going to ours until after LTC since they keep moving Ally's choir practice between Sunday mornings and Sunday nights without telling anyone. I guess it will be okay. I still really like everyone there (even if alot of the young families have moved away). It's just that the service is so boring. I hate to say that but it's the truth. And I'm tired of being told that if I'm bored in the service then I'm not putting anything into it. No. It's just that I like to sing songs written AFTER 1850.

Gripe gripe gripe. Okay, one more gripe and I'll go. I HATE CARS!

No comments: