Thursday, February 22, 2007

A New Me (Sort of)

Guess what?! I cut my hair off!!! I went in last week for a "trim" and just mentioned that the front was getting a bit heavy so my hair lady says, "Oh, let's texturize it." "Um. Okay.", I say as large chunks of hair start falling on the floor. This is the shortest that I've ever had my hair! She styled it too and Andrew's response was, "You look funny. It's puffy." Not a good confidence builder there. I get home and my dear loving husband's response was, "Well, it doesn't look too 80's." Humft.

It has taken me awhile to figure out what to do with it and whether or not I even like it but I think that I do. I have heard from more than one person that it is "sassy" (whatever that is suppose to mean). But I do like it now. For those of you who know me, I've got this great fear of being one of those women who get stuck with the same hairstyle that they had in high school. That's not me now! I feel so stylish. If I can ever get someone to take a picture of me, I'll let you see it.

1 comment:

Leah said...

We want a picture!