Friday, February 09, 2007

Helllloooooooo!

So, has everyone given up on me yet? We are still alive and kicking down here. Between work and cheer and scouts and basketball and LTC and homework and Bible Quiz and more work, life has been very busy! You can usually find us home on Thursday nights between 6:15 and 6:20 if anyone wants to call. (So don't tell, but I'm blogging at work right now....I promise I'll work extra hard this afternoon). Then to top everything off, the kids got sick last weekend and are just now getting back into the swing of things. Turns out they had the flu. Good thing we all got those flu shots. At least Blake and I didn't get it so we could just take care of the kids. I don't know about anywhere else, but they are closing schools down here since so many kids are out sick. We had some classes at almost half out. Okay, blogging at work is not WORKING! I keep getting interrupted and this is taking way too long so I guess I'll have to try again later. Imagine...people thinking I should work at work.

No comments: