Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bad mommy

I took my cute little kitty into the groomers on Tuesday to make him all pretty again. (he doesn't like to be brushed and had gotten quite a few tangles.) Last time I took him, they were able to brush them all out. Oooops. Not this time. So we now have this at our house.....















Before:


And you saw the sad after. I promise to all in blogger-land. I will never let my kitty get so tangled again that he has to be shaved like a lion. I still don't think he has forgiven me. (And stop laughing at him. You'll hurt his feelings. HeeHeeheeehehehehehehehheheee) poor kitty.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh no, that is so funny! I took that after picture and set it as my desktop background - for when I need a good and unexpected laugh! Poor poor kitty!