Sunday, February 03, 2008


For those of you who are living under a rock...Hannah Montana is the biggest thing EVER! (at least at our house). With that in mind, I took my two children to see the new Hannah Montana 3-D movie today. We actually had to buy tickets weeks ago to make sure we got them. It really wasn't a bad movie, for a kid's concert movie. The kids absolutely loved it. Ally liked everything (especially the Jonas Brothers) and Andrew liked the 3-D effects. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. I figured I'd be bored silly but I actually enjoyed myself (if anyone repeats that, I'll deny I ever said it). Maybe this will appease my tween who has never let me forget that she didn't get to go see the real concert when it came to town and some of her friends did.

I'm hoping my week will go a little easier this week than last. The flu is running out of control through the school halls and has knocked out quite a few teachers as well as students. Luckily we have managed to stay healthy so far. I just keep lysoling everything CONSTANTLY. I think tomorrow I will wear my haz-mat suit just in case. Or at least my very stylish face mask.

No comments: