Monday, February 16, 2009

Monsters, Candy and Songs

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. The kids decided to make valentines for their classes this year instead of just buying a box. Thank you Family Fun magazine.
Andrew made monsters attached to a heart full of candy (the sign says "I have my eye on you")....



Ally made I-pods out of a box of conversation hearts (since she is never without hers)....




And they made these for their teachers....




I had told Blake not to buy me flowers since I was feeling "over-commercialized" this year. So instead I was surprised at work by a singing telegram. It was very sweet and a total suprise! Of course I was in such shock that I didn't video them or even take a single picture. And through the whole first song, I kept thinking, "Did they really say this was for me? Am I stealing someone else's telegram?" He done good. I think I'll keep him.

No comments: