Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm Back!!

So, did you think that I fell off the face of the earth? Came pretty close to it but luckily I pulled back at the last second. Actually, Blake has been out of town for a week (just got back in on Friday night). And I didn't even turn the computer on for the entire week. It was kinda nice. The kids and I ate "fun" dinners and got to have mom and kid time (we even did the movie night with a BIG bowl of popcorn). Of course I didn't sleep for the entire week. Why is it that I can't sleep without someone beside me? When did I turn into a big old chicken? I burned out the back porch light because I left it all all night, every night...and the front porch light too. I was probably announcing to the world that I was home alone and scared but it did make me feel better and I was able to get a few hours of sleep. Friday, I slept like a rock and was sound asleep by 10. Blake is never allowed to leave for that long again!!

We are all getting ready for Halloween. I'm going to have a vampiress and a Power Ranger this year. Oh for the days when I got to pick my children's costumes. We have 2 carnivals/trunk or treats to go to on Sunday but we are still looking for something for Saturday. Remember the days of just one night of treat-or-treating door to door. Not anymore. Now we have to get as much use out of the costumes as possible. Sharla's church puts on a fun carnival so we will go there on Sunday night. Oops....no church for us. Is that an excused absence? Technically, we will be at a church. Hhhmmmm.

No comments: