Thursday, November 10, 2005

Help!


Okay, instead of just e-mailing my family, I'm going to post this question. This next Tuesday, I'm in charge of snack for Andrew's class. They like the snack to match the letter of the week. They can get pretty creative though. Last time I brought snack, the letter was N but I forgot so I brought fruit snacks. Luckily they were Nemo fruit snacks so it worked. Well this time the letter is L. So far Blake has thought of lettuce and I thought of lemons. Neither one sounds very appealing to 4 year olds, I'm sure. Any suggestions out there? If not the poor children may get Lemon Lettuce Wraps. Mmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hmmmmm...perhaps some Leg of Lamb? Lamb chops? Licorice? Lemon Mer. Pie? Life Cereal?

Tracy said...

Liver!!!!

Leah said...

lemon bars? lemonheads? lemon drops? I like the Life cereal idea. lollipops? lima beans?

Tracy said...

Oooooh yes, Lima Beans!!!!! My girls hate it when I eat those - of course I hog them all myself and would never think of sharing!