Sunday, November 13, 2005

What would I do without my dear family's help?!? You all have come up with the best suggestions. Lima beans? Liver? Lobster? What, no lard? Smarty pants. Yesterday I wandered the grocery store isles, up and down, looking for anything "L"ish. I'm sure I scared some people off with my constant muttering, "Llllllll, hmmmm, lllllllll." Anyway, after deciding on lemon bars and not finding any, I managed to find some Lemon Creme Cookies. Boring, I know but it will work. I wonder if any of the other mothers put this much effort into a pre-school snack?

13 comments:

Sharla said...

Lemon cookies? Lovely! I love to lick the luscious lemony lard off the likeable lemonbars. (PS: You're loony.)

Tracy said...

Losers!

Tracy said...

Okay, lovely little losers.

Tracy said...

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala

Tracy said...

Lame, I know.

Sharla said...

Leaping Lizards! Space-Case-Trace has gone off the deep end! (Yes, I ran out of "L" words...)

Tracy said...

I'm just a Little Lonely these Long days aLone

Michelle said...

You people need a Life! Looney Birds!

Leah said...

So, how did the snack go???

Sharla said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (said while running my tongue over my teeth like a corny toothpaste commercial)

Tracy said...

Okay, so Leah is the only sane one in the group. The rest of us don't care how the snack went - snack, what snack?!?!!??!?! (I like the teeth - llllllllll's!)

Leah said...

The insanity must run in the Stephens' blood, so I am safe!!!

Tracy said...

Oh, but wait until you have kids! Stephens' kids! Hehehehehhe